Senior Web Content Executive (German)
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents.
We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.
We are looking for Senior Digital Content Executive for our Digital Communications Team. The job holder is required to prepare and deliver all digital assets to the correct technical, design and content specifications, ensuring that Service Level Agreements and the digital marketing objectives of specific brands within the Group are met.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
- German & English
The successful candidate must be fluent in German but have equally excellent spoken and written English skills.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A Degree or Honours qualification with a qualification with a specialism in Digital Communication and / or Project Management and/or Translation would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an international interactive agency managing online marketing activities would be preferential. Experience in above the line or below the line advertising would be preferential.
- Experience in translation would be preferred.
- Excellent English language communication skills are essential in addition to excellent native language skills mentioned above.
- Knowledge of SDL Tridion Content Management system or other CMS's would be a distinct advantage.
- Expertise in production of quality online development, understanding of different programming languages and how they affect web build as well as the user experience is an advantage.
Salary & Benefits:We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.