Supplier Development Engineer (HO591)
Aeroprofessional are currently recruiting on behalf of a client for a Supplier Development Engineer in their quality department. This particular department of the business satisfies the company need to support sales through the management of a global supply base in order to help maintain the company as a market leader in supply chain management.
The successful candidate will be required to drive the continuous improvement of the organisation by leading and coaching suppliers to deliver performance improvements and to drive supply chain risk mitigation. Examples of this would be:
- Development and implementation of processes and tools
- Implementation and management of AQPQ systems or elements of, into all suppliers
- Development and implementation of supplier charters
- Undertaking assessments and supporting audits with existing vendors
Please note: The above is NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST
The successful candidate will join an expanding tight knit team in a growing organisation, already established in the field of supply chain management within aviation.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE EU WILL BE CONTACTED
More jobs like this
- UK Pounds Aviation and Airlines jobs in East Midlands Region
- UK Pounds Aerospace Engineering jobs in East Midlands Region
- UK Pounds Manufacturing jobs in East Midlands Region
- UK Pounds Manufacturing Supply and Procurement jobs in East Midlands Region
- UK Pounds Product Support jobs in East Midlands Region