This job is no longer available
This key management role is responsible for the Jetstar Hong Kong operational safety investigation function, the development and implementation of the safety management system (SMS) in conjunction with operational line managers, the flight data management (FDM) program, OH&S management and the airline’s crisis management capability.
• Minimum 5 years airline or equivalent experience in a full-time safety investigation and/or related SMS role/s, preferably at management level
• Tertiary educated with appropriate qualifications in Safety Management Systems and Safety Investigation
• Extensive experience and understanding of applicable regulatory requirements including the systems approach to safety management in an aviation environment
• Ability to write clear, concise and accurate safety investigation reports
• Detailed knowledge of HK Civil Aviation Department legislation
• Competent use of Microsoft computer applications including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and safety database applications
More information on the position and other Safety roles you can click on the "Apply Now Button"