This job is no longer available
We are constantly looking for experienced Aerospace Engineers from all disciplines, for contract and permanent positions.
We are currently recruiting for a permanent position:
Project Management Officer (PMO) (m/f) - UK
The primary role is required to support the Work Package Manager (WPM) in managing a multi-disciplined plateau team to deliver the A350XWB Outer Wing Box (OWB UK) and Centre Wing Box (CWB Toulouse) Fuel and Inerting Installation .
The key elements of the role are:
• Support to WPM and Lead Engineers in the forecasting of resources to support the programme in the UK and Toulouse.
• Creation of Project, activity and Resource Plans in MSP to support the various phases (B, C & DFM maturity gates).
• Interdependency planning using the Airbus Planning tool (unified planning).
• Creation of OBS's to support the various phases (B, C & DFM maturity gates).
• Creation of WBS's to support the various phases (B, C & DFM maturity gates).
• Control of spend v tasks within the company EPM tool.
• Identification, monitoring and control of risks.
• Identification and tracking of KPI's as determined by the WPM including:
- Requirements verification recording.
- Interface agreement recording.
- Interdependency with structure agreements.
- Design model and release tracking.
• Support meetings, running action logs, action closure.
Qualification and knowledge:
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to hold a qualification of at least degree level or equivalent in engineering.
Interested candidates should have a minimum of 2 years experience in the Aerospace industry and have Project Management tools/techniques and Microsoft tools including Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
Knowledge of manufacturing (preferably Aerospace), of product development & configuration and of producing & maintaining.
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with the minimum of supervision.
This role would suit a Project Planner aspiring to a full Project Management role.
European Citizens are encouraged to apply.
Non European Citizens may be Visa eligible.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application including an up to date CV and details of your earliest availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send your application to:
Garner CAD Technic GmbH, Human Resources Department, Sonderflughafen Oberpfaffenhofen, Gebäude 335, 82234 Wessling, Germany