This job is no longer available
We are constantly looking for experienced Aerospace Engineers from all disciplines, for contract and permanent positions.
We are currently recruiting for a permanent or contract position:
A350 Fuel Systems Installation Qualification Manager (m/f) - UK
To manage qualification activities related to the A350 Fuel and Inerting System Installation (FISI) program.
You will be in charge of:
• Management qualification program of specified parts and assemblies within Fuel and Inerting System Installation.
• Management of qualification activities with sub-tier design/manufacturing companies, including site visits.
• Management of qualification activities with customer and associated specialists.
• Attending and calling project meetings between customer and sub-tier companies.
• Manage action lists, planning and reporting.
• Provide project management input to change management process in relation to qualification.
• Creation of project correspondence between our company and customer of suppliers.
• Weekly qualification status reports and Program Plan for first flight clearance and full qualification for: Strainer, Single Wall Highly Resistive Fittings, Double Wall Highly Resistive Fitting, Twin Wall Pipe, Composite Fuel Pipes, Hybrid Fuel Pipes, Corona Bung, OEA (Oxygen Enriched Air) duct, Double Wall Highly Resistive Fitting Insulation.
Qualification and knowledge:
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to hold a qualification of at least degree level or equivalent in engineering.
Interested candidates should have a minimum of 5 years experience in the Aerospace industry.
Previous Airbus experience is advantageous.
Good knowledge of MS Office & MS Project.
Pro-active and well motivated.
Able to perform well under pressure.
European Citizens are encouraged to apply.
Non European Citizens may be Visa eligible.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application including an up to date CV and details of your earliest availability to email@example.com
Or send your application to:
Garner CAD Technic GmbH, Human Resources Department, Sonderflughafen Oberpfaffenhofen, Gebäude 335, 82234 Wessling, Germany