Safety & Quality Director
Zenon require a Safety & Quality Director on behalf of an established helicopter operator based in West Africa.
They require someone with significant experience in aviation safety and quality management, and experience in an aviation managerial position in either operations or a technical department.
You will be responsible for the day to day operation and development of the Health, Safety, Environment and Security Management System and the Quality.
3 months on/1 month off rotation with an excellent salary and benefit package available to the successful candidate.
- Accountability for the Management System
- Line manage safety & quality personnel
- Critical safety decision making
- Manage the HSES MS development plan on behalf of the Accountable Manager
- Manage the audit process
- Facilitate risk management process
- Manage the safety reporting and investigation process
- Conduct safety analysis and provide periodic reports on safety performance
- Liaise with safety regulators, accident investigation boards and safety personnel in other organisations
- Act as a focal point for safety and quality compliance of contracts
The successful candidate will have a full understanding of ICAO and IATA regulations, as well as:
- Knowledge of FDM/FOQA, HFACS, MEDA, etc
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Solution focused and results-oriented
- Ability to prioritize key issues to meet targets
- Strategic thinker with strong interpersonal and communication skills
To apply please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with under strict confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy