Regional Sales Manager - Aircraft Maintenance Training
The Regional Maintenance Sales Manager is responsible for increasing the general revenue of FlightSafety International’s Maintenance (Mx) Training, by performing the following duties:
NOTES: Maintenance (Mx) product lines are supported at various FlightSafety International Centers, use of “Centers” refers to any Centers that provide Mx Training.
This position requires extensive travel (50-60% of time) to various locations in order to fulfill the requirements of the job.
· Develop a strategy for obtaining the maximum possible training business for the Centers by coordinating travel and Customer visits to increase maintenance training business.
· Coordinate daily, weekly and monthly activities with Director, WorldWide Mx Sales & Marketing.
· Provide specific information on Mx services and product(s) enhancements to Customers associated with Centers, as requested by Customers and through “mass mailing” strategies.
· Contact prospective Customers to introduce FlightSafety International’s products and their potential benefits to the Customer.
· Prepare annual Territory Assessment and Business Plan.
· Prepare weekly contact reports (Mx Marketing Manager’s Report).
· Complete training agreements (sales contracts) with Customers.
· Verify central database information with current/prospective Customer(s) and prepare to update the database if changes are needed.
· Prioritize workflow on a daily, weekly and monthly basi
· Attend, facilitate and/or research skills applicable to job position and workplace issues.
· Travel to implement sales and retention strategies, as required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: (Minimum Requirements)
Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university preferred; or five (5) years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; equivalency years experience substitution must be in related field.
Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in a related field.
Aviation terminology/background, desired.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES OR REGISTRATIONS:
Possession of a FAA Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) Certificate, desired.
To apply, please visit www.flightsafety.com.
Select Careers > Employment@FlightSafety International, and Search for requisition #11292.
FlightSafety International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More jobs like this
- Permanent $40,000 - $49,999 Aerospace Engineering jobs in France
- Permanent $40,000 - $49,999 Business Services jobs in France
- Permanent $40,000 - $49,999 Training, Learning and Development jobs in France
- Permanent $40,000 - $49,999 Marketing Strategy and Development jobs in France
- Permanent $40,000 - $49,999 Sales jobs in France