Senior Occupational/Business Psychologist
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents.
We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.
Senior Occupational/Business Psychologist - the role holder will assess, evaluate and recommend suitability of candidates for employment or promotion, and act as a consultant to senior managers in the building of strong teams, resolution of work related conflicts and managing the psychological aspects of change in the workplace.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
• Masters degree in Occupational or Business Psychology; Chartership or its equivalent will be of added advantage.
• Significant experience post Masters.
• Membership of the BPS, APS or other international professional body.
• Qualifications and experience on the WAVE, Hogan, EQi would be an advantage.
• Experience facilitating team dynamics sessions using a tool such as the MBTI is essential.
• Significant experience designing and conducting assessment and development centres is also essential.
• Should have worked in an occupational setting in a large corporate; aviation experience would be an added advantage as would the change aspects of M&A and other large organisational change scenarios.
• Practical knowledge of the Gulf culture an advantage.
• Fluency in English language is essential both spoken and written.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. As well as other travel benefits normally associated with an airline.
Please submit your application before 28th March 2013 23:59 GMT + 4 hours