Export/Import Clerk Multimodal (GS595)
Aeroprofessional are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a client in the freight and logistics sector. A vacancy has arisen in the shape of an Import/Export agent.
The successful applicant will take bookings, handle quotations, negotiate rates with airlines and arrange deliveries. This is not an exhaustive list and there are other office duties to be completed, including invoicing.
The ideal candidate will have five years’ experience in logistics with a preference given to those with knowledge of air, sea and road freight. A basic overview of accounts procedures is also desirable. Your 5 year history must be checkable and you must be a hard working, self-motivated flexible team player.
Minimum requirements for the role are:
- Minimum 5 years experience in the industry
- Knowledge of ASM customs procedures
- A goo understanding of Air, Ocean and Road freight
- Basic overview of accounts procedures
- 5 year checkable history
- Excellent customer service and IT skills
APPLICANTS WITHOUT THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK WILL NOT BE CONTACTED
More jobs like this
- Permanent UK Pounds Aviation and Airlines jobs in North West England
- Permanent UK Pounds Airport and Ground Staff jobs in North West England
- Permanent UK Pounds Cargo Services jobs in North West England
- Permanent UK Pounds Aerospace Engineering jobs in North West England
- Permanent UK Pounds Business Services jobs in North West England