This job is no longer available
An international airline is looking to recruit a Finance Manager on a permanent basis in West Africa.
- Manage finance decisions in areas covering revenue, cash/banking, payroll, general ledger and taxation.
- Manage cash and liquid assets.
- Control the accounting activities so that accounts are accurate.
- Implement adequate controls through the line departments to safeguard company assets.
- Ensure all payments are in the interest of the company and authorised as per company rules.
- Ensure adherence with all local regulations including those relating to taxation, social security and company registration.
- Assist the management with necessary information including budgets preparation.
- Ensuring that the country has the infrastructure to enable it to work effectively by providing directions and guidance.
- Manage the credit related issues at the station as per corporate credit policy.
Salary & Benefits:
- We offer our employee's competitive remuneration packages and attractive travel benefits.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A recognised professional accounting qualification (to the standard of Chartered Accountant, CPA or similar) is preferred although this is not essential.
- Comprehensive knowledge of airline accounting procedures as well as familiarity with IATA regulations with regard to Passenger / Cargo / Excess Baggage.
- Desired qualities include the ability to function independently within an established framework and to be practical and innovative as necessary.
- 6 to 8 years professional experience, of which 3-4 years must have been in a senior supervisory capacity.
To apply for this permanent position please send your CV to email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy