Zenon Aviation currently require a Facilities Co-Ordinator for an international training company based in the South East of England.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support and administration assistance to the Senior Manager, Corporate Facilities with respect to the maintenance and upkeep of the company’s UK training site and other global training centre locations as required (possible travel required).
- Provide general administration and Facility Management support to the Senior Manager – Corporate Facilities and the Global Facility Project Management Team as required.
- Maintain global visibility and produce project reports
- Assist in developing and maintaining project plans to include setting annual budgets and schedules
- Manage negotiations for renewal or new contracts; co-ordinating maintenance; process purchase orders ensuring work is completed satisfactorily and handle servicing issues for all services and EMEA training locations. Support will also be given, as and when required, to other global regions.
- Lead contact for all telecommunication needs and requirements. Maintain, supply and co-ordinate ordering of mobile phones for all relevant staff. Re-negotiate tariff contracts as and when necessary
- Ensure continuity of maintenance/service contracts on Facilities Works Planners for company’s EMEA training locations. Monitor specific dates for service/maintenance calls, ensure that calls are completed, collect and file copies of worksheets, notify Facilities and Campus Managers of renewal dates
- Liaise with vendors/contract staff on a regular basis to ensure all key performance indicators are met
- Manage and/or Assist with the completion of Facilities projects, including office moves, building maintenance and upgrade works. Assist in the development of project plans, including setting annual budgets and schedules
- Identify and implement cost savings opportunities in the Facilities Maintenance Budget
- Responsible for Health & Safety
- Supervise vendors in the accomplishment of specific tasks/goals
- Oversee the supervision of outsourced maintenance services.
The successful candidate will have:
- Professional/Technical Expertise – i.e. MS Office Suite, familiar with basic office programs, databases and equipment.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of Health and Safety regulations and legal requirements - Must possess a recognised qualification
- Organisation skills
- Judgment (problem solving/decision making)
- Ability to prioritize and maintain confidentiality
- Communication – Manages effective flow of information; uses appropriate style, grammar and tone in both written and verbal communication
- Ability to streamlines non value-added processes and seeks ways to simplify procedures without compromising quality
- Works together with others by incorporating ideas, suggestions and advice while respecting others’ viewpoints, opinions, backgrounds and styles
- Customer focus
- Fiscal Acumen – Demonstrates understanding of profit/loss concepts.
- Three to five years related experience and/or training
- Previous facilities experience is essential and a background in building contract is advantageous
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenon are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.