This job is no longer available
Sky Shuttle Helicopters Limited is one of the leading helicopter airlines in the world. In partnership with Macau’s East Asia Airlines Limited, we offer an extensive range of shuttle and charter helicopter services under the “Sky Shuttle” brand in Hong Kong, Macau and China. We would like to invite high caliber individuals to fill the following position.
CAPTAIN - AW139 HELICOPTER
- Holder of an unconverted Airline Transport Pilot License (Helicopter) issued by JAR, Hong Kong, Australia or New Zealand.
- Substantial multi-crew flight experience
- 2000 hours total flight time
- 1500 hours helicopter flight time
- 500 hours PIC Twin Turbine
- Current helicopter IR
- Possess sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment
- Willing to relocate to Macau
Applications for Captain with a recognized AW139 endorsement will be offered a 3-month salary signing bonus
We offer attractive rewards and career prospects to the suitable candidate. To apply, please send your resume with current and expected salary to The Human Resources Department, Sky Shuttle Helicopters Limited, Room 1603, China Merchants Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or via e-mail by clicking on the "Apply Now Button"
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
For more information, please visit our website at www.skyshuttlehk.com