Simulator Instructor Pilots Required - Worldwide
CCL Aviation provides flight training, technical services, consultancy and aircrew recruitment to the global aerospace industry. CCL is now the largest provider of instructor pilots and flight training personnel to the global aviation industry.
We are seeking Simulator Instructors on various models for immediate assignment, subject to client assessment.
Benefits (for non-local positions) include:
- Competitive Salary.
- Per Diems.
- 4-Star Hotel Accommodation.
- Transport between accommodation and facility.
- Emergency medical coverage, (including ISOS).
- International Flights (business class), connecting/internal flights (economy class).
Successful candidates will have:
- ATPL and rating for model required.
- 5+ years Air carrier experience (with a minimum of 2,000 hours as PIC).
- 3+ years instructional experience.
- Operated/Instructed within the last 2 years.
- Capable of air travel and physically able to conduct simulator instruction.
- Additional requirements (specific to the role) may apply.
How to Apply:
Please apply online by clicking on the "Apply Now Button" or send your CV/Resume to FlightCrew@CCLaviation.com.