This job is no longer available
Reliability and Maintenance Programmes Engineer
To work directly with airline customers, Maintenance and Repair Organisations (MROs) and regulatory authorities to ensure that GoldCares Reliability and Maintenance Programmes processes and procedures are understood and properly implemented.
To develop, review and manage the s Approved Aircraft Maintenance Programme (AMP) to meet the customers and the Regulatory Authority's requirements, while ensuring that the customer availability, reliability and life cycle costs are optimised.
To manage the reliability programme as required by the AMP, the Continued Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME) and the Regulatory Authorities and therefore ensuring that customer aircraft remain compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain customer AMP based on Type Certificate and equipment recommendations and in-service experience.
- Produce amendments to the AMP to meet the Regulatory Authority's requirements and taking into account the customers operations, reliability and life cycle costs.
- Ensure that AMP final amendment proposals are submitted to the regulatory authority for approval in a timely manner.
- Analysis of completed work packs to determine effectiveness of the AMP.
- Develop and recommend the implementation of solutions to adverse trends and ensuring that the recommendations and actions initiated by the team are effective.
- Provide repetitive and recurrent defect analysis to support the Reliability programme.
- Produce aircraft system and component reliability reports.
- Develop and enhance processes and procedures to ensure and improve customer aircraft availability and system reliability.
You should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Licensed Aircraft Engineer or Graduate Engineer or acceptable equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain an aircraft maintenance programme.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing aircraft reliability programmes.
- Good knowledge and understanding of commercial airline maintenance and engineering operations.
- Good knowledge of industry and regulatory requirements as applicable to the operation and support of transport category aircraft.
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and in written form.
- Analytical Skills.
- Customer Focus.
- Engineering Analysis.
- Interpreting Engineering Data.
- Technical Aircraft Maintenance.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
Do you have current legal authorisation to work in the UK?
Licenced Aircraft Engineer or Graduate engineer or acceptable equivalent .
The successful candidate will bring aircraft reliability and maintenance programmes experience to the BUKL GoldCare team.
Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain an aircraft maintenance programme
Must have a working knowledge and understanding of commercial airline maintenance and engineering operations
Must be knowledgeable of industry and regulatory agency requirements as applicable to the operation and support of transport category aircraft.
Other Job related information: Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. IT IS NOT FOR AN EXPAT ASSIGNMENT. Benefits and pay are determined in line with local country labor market practices. Please list all of the Countries in which you are a citizen and/or have work authorisation for on the top of your resume. Immigration sponsorship may be provided to qualified candidates as required.
To apply, please click on the "Apply Now Button"
Boeing is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace.