Air Traffic Control Specialist Engineer
The ASMGCS Specialist Engineer (SE) is the designated system expert responsible for ensuring that the ATE equipment at both Dubai International and Al Maktoum International airports are maintained and managed in a safe and expeditious manner in line with the DANS asset management plan. The SE is to provide expert knowledge to engineering staff and project staff as required. They will produce and maintain competency assessment scripts, and conduct ATE staff OJTI for their equipment in accordance with the ATSEP competency assessment plan. The employee will produce and maintain maintenance procedures, drawings and technical documentation for their equipment as required.
The SE would undertake scheduled and unscheduled tasks to maintain a high level of service and system availability. He/She will assist the team leader with preventative maintenance co-ordination and manufacturer repair and carry out or assist with factory acceptance tests, site acceptance tests, minor project management, work requests, operational change requests, future planning and risk analysis. The SE would also be required to produce, maintain and regularly review the maintenance procedures pertaining to the systems under their control ensuring at all times compliance with the relevant CARs and ICAO regulations.
The Primary Advanced surface movement ground control system (ASMGCS) SE competencies required for this role will be:
o Nova 9Ke (or Nova 9K)
o Terma Scanter Ground Movement Radar (GMR)
o Saab Sensis Multilateration.
- Priority will be given to Nova 9Ke and Terma Scanter GMR experience.
- The ability to perform Nova 9Ke optimisation will be an advantage.
- The ability to deliver classroom theory tuition in future will be an advantage.
He/She will have excellent report writing and documentation skills and must be able to read, write and speak fluent English, and read and interpret technical drawings & schematic diagrams and also be IT literate. You must hold a relevant Higher Certificate or Diploma (HNC/HND) as a minimum (preferably a Bachelor`s Degree) or working towards an appropriate electronics engineering qualification with experience in lieu of the qualifications.
More jobs like this
- Permanent Aviation and Airlines jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Aerospace Engineering jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Electronic and Electrical Engineering jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent General Engineering Technology jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul jobs in United Arab Emirates