Customer Program Manager
We are one of the world’s leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
To strengthen our Team in Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur, we are looking for a
Customer Program Manager - Asia
Your main tasks will include:
- The Customer Program Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient delivery of all Integrated Component Services to assigned customers from contracting through fulfillment: ensuring delivery of the services at the service levels contracted, owning / managing the total customer service relationship and managing/monitoring internal SRT key performance measures of assigned customer accounts (financial and operational). The Customer Program Manager is responsible for developing and deploying the extended customer team against continuous improvement initiatives within the framework of the assigned customer relationships. These projects should drive financial and operational improvements for assigned customers as well as SR Technics.
The successful candidate has the following profile:
- Education and Professional experience:
- University Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in aviation industry with in-depth knowledge of airline economics and strategy
- Experience in a professional / management role within the MRO industry with customer facing responsibilities
- Experienced in coordinating solutions to technical matters relevant to an airline, and able to understand and explain issues to non-technical and technical minded audience
- Able to understand and explain financial / commercial impact of technical issues to non-technical minded audience
- Core competencies in business economics and prior experience in contract negotiation
- Expertise in relationship management and exposure to working under time pressure
- Basic understanding of contract law and corporate finance
- Leadership and people management experience
- Clear focus on development and growth of staff
- In-depth issue resolution and management experience
- Strong passion and motivation
- Strong intercultural awareness and sensitivity
- Professional conflict management skills
- Professional customer and result orientation
- Expert level analytic capabilities
- Professional communication and presentation skills
- Clear ability to align and influence audiences
- Diligent process of fully understanding problem before taking corrective actions
- Strong professional decision making behavior
- Actively takes ownership, initiative and responsibility
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business.
Direct applications will be treated with priority.
To apply please click on the "Apply Now Button"