B767 Captains-Kenya Airways-Fly to 65 with potential earnings in excess of US$101,000 NET PER ANNUM.
Direct Personnel are accepting NOW, applications from B767 Type Rated and Current Line Captains for CONFIRMED positions with our client Kenya Airways.
Applicants must have flown in excess of 4000 hours total time with at least 500 in Command on the B767**
**Please note - you MUST have flown the B767, unfortunately candidates who hold the B757/67 rating but with only time on the B757, will not be advanced.
We are NOW processing applications for firmed start dates with CONFIRMED ground schools schedulled every month upto and including July of this year.
This is a full time permanent position based in Nairobi with one of Africa’s largest and longest established Flag Carriers who wish to continue to expand and develop their business model and associated Long Haul Services.
The contract is for 2 years in duration, with possible extensions thereafter and a snap shot of the benefits package is:
• Increased basic payment
• Excellent overnight allowances
• Yearly Bonus Payment
• Gratuity which is paid upon successful completion of the assignment period
• Loss of Licence Cover provided FREE OF CHARGE
• Group Life and Accident Cover also provided FREE OF CHARGE
• Travel privilidges for you and your family on the KQ network plus rebated travel within the SkyTeam Alliance
• Superior Accommodation ( 3 Bedroom Apartment ) provided whilst operational at base
• Annual Leave.
More jobs like this
- Permanent $100,000 or more Aviation and Airlines jobs in Africa
- Permanent $100,000 or more Flight Crew jobs in Africa
- Permanent $100,000 or more Captain jobs in Africa
- Permanent $100,000 or more Captain/Instructor jobs in Africa
- Permanent $100,000 or more Flight Training and Instructors jobs in Africa