This job is no longer available
A330 CAPTAINS & FIRST OFFICERS – KOREAN AIR
Location: Commuting Contract
Contract Type: Contract
Hours: Full Time
- Excellent 5 year renewable contract.
- Pilots receive 9 consecutive days off at home each month with up to 3 travel days.
- Annual Leave accrues at 2 days per month and can be combined with the 9 days off each month or saved to allow up to 7 days of leave to be used in a single month.
- Flights on Korean Air’s extensive network for monthly days off and other travel benefits.
- 5-Star accommodation provided whilst in Seoul and excellent layover accommodation at all other bases.
- Euro-Pacific Aviation provides Medical and Personal Accident Insurances and Loss of Income insurance as part of the contract package.
- Excellent pay.
- Stable roster.
- PIC hours on A330: 500+
- Total PIC jet airline transport hours: 2,000+
- Total jet airline transport hours: 5,000+
- Must have flown A330 as PIC within 2 years.
- Must have more proven experience as FO during career.
Hours on A330: 300+
Total jet airline transport hours: 1,000+
Must have flown A330 within 1 year.
First Officers must hold a College or University Degree/Diploma (minimum 2 year course).
June 17-21 - Cut off for applications: 25 April 2013
July 22-26 - Cut off for applications 24 May 2013
August 19-23 - Cut off for applications 25 June 2013
(monthly screenings will continue beyond these dates)
Apply now at the Euro-Pacific website by clicking on the "Apply Now Button"
If your experience does not match the above requirements, please complete the online registration and we will keep you informed of any new opportunities that might interest you.
Euro-Pacific Aviation International Inc is a leading global flight crew leasing company and has been supplying pilots under contract to Korean Air since 1996.