This job is no longer available
Direct Personnel are accepting NOW applications from EJet Type Rated and Current Line Captains for CONFIRMED positions with our client Kenya Airways.
We are NOW processing applications for firmed start dates in March, with CONFIRMED ground schools schedulled every month upto and including June of this year.
This is a full time permanent position based in Nairobi with one of Africa’s largest and longest established Flag Carriers who wish to continue to expand and develop their business model and associated Regional Services through out the continent.
A recent increase in their EJet Fleet plus orders placed require additional manpower support. Direct Personnel International has been given exclusivity on this project.
The contract is for 2 years in duration, with possible extensions thereafter and a snap shot of the benefits package is:
• Increased basic payment
• Excellent overnight allowances
• Yearly Bonus Payment
• Gratuity which is paid upon successful completion of the assignment period
• Loss of Licence Cover provided FREE OF CHARGE
• Group Life and Accident Cover also provided FREE OF CHARGE
• Travel privilidges for you and your family on the KQ network plus rebated travel within the SkyTeam Alliance
• Superior Accommodation ( 3 Bedroom Apartment ) provided whilst operational at base
• Annual Leave.
Subject to the volume of applicants, Kenya Airways will travel to the relevant region to undertake screenings and interviews.
To register your interest for these immediate start positions, please register through our portal on our website directly - www.directpersonnel.com and upon reciept of your application a member of our Recruitment Team will contact you to answer any queries you may have.