This job is no longer available
This role would suit someone with a few years experience, within an engineering workshop.
Previous experience working within an aviation environment is essential. Hands on experience with Sea King components would be very beneficial. Experience with Jaguar and Hawk components would be an advantage, but not necessary.
Other tasks within the role are as follows:
* Inspection (Goods in / Final).
* Refurbishment of aircraft components. Repair / overhaul of aircraft components.
* Function test of hydraulic / pneumatic components up to 3,000 PSI or more.
* Read and understand drawings and aircraft publications.
* Flexible to meet production requirements.
* Strip and assess aircraft parts, components (and identification).
* TDS operation including Dalic repairs, blending and dressing materials.
* Basic IT skills, document control, follow specs.
* Assembly techniques.
* Measuring fits & clearances.
40 hours per week, Mon-Fri.
This is a targetted role with bonus payable for meeting deadlines.
To start ASAP.