This job is no longer available
Line Up Aviation is a leading International resource management company specialising in the placement of Executives, Pilots, Engineering, Maintenance, Marketing and Sales personnel on behalf of some of the world’s leading airlines, regulatory authorities, manufacturers and MRO organisations. The company has over 25 years experience in aviation recruitment.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our rapidly expanding team. You will be joining a positive and professional team of Consultants within Line Up Aviation, in a busy and varied role. You will be responsible for recruiting aviation staff for our clients based in the UK.
Your main duties will include:
- Managing and developing our strong relationships with existing clients
- Creating new business through telesales, emails, letters and visits to new clients
- Creating adverts, job descriptions and person specifications for new roles
- Finding and interviewing candidates for positions such as, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service etc.
- Liaising with candidates and clients
- General administration, applying for and chasing references for candidates etc.
We are searching for an experienced, proactive individual with strong communication and customer service skills who is focussed on developing their desk.
Skills and Experience:
- Recruitment Experience essential.
- Aviation experience is desirable, but not essential.
- A desire to work to deadlines and meet with our client’s expectations
- Excellent organisational skills with huge customer focus
- A positive, "can do" approach and with plenty of drive and initiative
- Good computer literacy with experience of using recruitment software
This is a permanent position, working in our new Horsham headquarters, Monday to Friday from 0900am until 1730pm.
In return, we offer a very good starting salary along and a superb and generous commission structure.
To apply for the role, please send your CV to Sam Rice (Sam@luap.com)today.