This job is no longer available
FLIGHT OPERATIONS INSPECTOR (Large Aeroplanes)
1. Required Qualifications:
- Holder of an ATPL (Aeroplanes);
- Minimum of 5000 PIC flying hours on large aeroplanes;
- Proven experience in operational/training departments with a public air transport operator or with CAA, and including experience in oversight functions;
- Adequate knowledge and familiarity with ICAO SARPs, JAA/EASA and national regulations;
- Adequate experience in the aviation training field and the use of visual and audio training aids and flight simulators;
- Able to create and write operating procedures and manual with minimal supervision; and
- Highly literate in the use of computer based word processor.
2. Preference will be given to applicants holding:
- Current type rating on at least one of Airbus family aeroplane;
- TRE/Examiner and/Instructor qualifications; and
- Who possess high degree of proficiency in technical English report writing.
3. BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Competitive Salary, tax-free;
- 45 days annual leave, plus local holidays; and
- Annual return air tickets to base country.
4. Applicants with the required background and experience should send their CVs to:
Libyan Civil Aviation Authority
or click on the "Apply Now Button"