Line Operations Manager
Jet Professionals, on behalf of our airline client, are looking for a Line Operations Manager for an immediate start. This role is with a progressive and expanding airline.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the line operations requirements of all aircraft types and ensure proper documentation and staffing levels are met at all times in order to achieve schedule requirements.
- Ensure that all line operations are carried out in a manner that maintains the highest level of professionalism, safety and efficiency.
- Ensure the provision of suitable network wide navigation, airways routings, airports, over-flight clearances, runway information, flight plans and metrological requirements.
- Deal with crew discipline and welfare issues expeditiously and keep the Deputy Chief Pilot informed of any action that should be taken to ensure the safe and disciplined operation of Company aircraft.
- Ensure that all regulatory and compliance requirements for line operations activities are complied with.
- Undertake line, station and quality audits when required.
- Qualifications & Experience
A credible professional manager who can command respect.
At least 5 years experience in a managerial position in flight operations department with good communication skills.
Considerable experience as a Captain with an international airline.
A thorough understanding of all facets of the workings of the flight operations department of an international airline, their interfaces and responsibilities.
The maturity and strength of character to counsel and discipline pilots and subordinates in a fair and constructive manner.
A sound understanding of all relevant legislation, ICAO SARPs and the regulatory process.