This job is no longer available
The Newest Leisure Airline In Bangkok, Thailand, (Asia Atlantic Airlines), Is Looking For Expressions Of Interests For Immediate Start From The Following Qualified Captains.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand.
Suitable candidates must have:
- ICAO Licence acceptable to the Thailand Aviation Authorities.
- Hold a valid and current (within the last 12 months) recognised Captains Type Rating on the B767/B757.
- Current Class 1 Medical (must be valid for a minimum of 6 months on joining).
- Experience on International Routes.
- Hold ICAO member country documentations which is acceptable to the Thailand Authority.
- Minimum 7,000 hours total flight time (civil aircraft).
- Minimum 1,000 hours PIC time B767/B757 (left hand seat).
- Minimum 2,500 hours total time B767/B757.
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English,(current for a minimum of one year on joining).
- Passport to be current for a minimum of 12 months on joining, with a minimum of 7 full blank pages available.
- Be in possession of no aviation incidents / accidents report.
- No criminal record.
- Provide three references
On joining a successful Pass in both Air Law & Human Performance is required by Thailand Aviation Authority in obtaining a Validation.
Pass a Drug and Alcohol Test.
Monthly: 225,000Baht net of taxes.
Salary Increase: 3% after 1 year (pending performance, reviewed yearly.
Per Diem: 1,500Baht net per layover.
Health Insurance: Yes
Holidays / Vacation: 21 days per annum.
Sick Days: 5 days per annum with doctor’s certificate.
Compassion Leave: Yes – case by case.
Crew Base: Bangkok, future bases Narita & Phuket.
Training Pay: 50% of full salary until checked to line.
Hotel Accommodation: 5 nights at company expense.
If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now Button"
Those Applicants who are short listed will be contacted.