Technical Records Team Leaders
Due to significant and very exciting growth, our prestigious client, a specialist technical services and software company, are looking to recruit a number of highly motivated individuals to join their expanding team. This is a great time to join and these roles are a unique opportunity for someone to work in a ground breaking industry leading company, with plenty of future job prospects.
PLEASE NOTE: This role will involve extensive global travel to attractive global locations (accommodation and flights to and from base will be paid for by the client) and will involve being away from home for up to eight months in the first year.
The responsibilities of this role will include the following:
· Running a team of Technical Records Assistants at client offices, often outside of the UK
· Strong knowledge of aviation records with the skill to be able to identify key items of importance including ADs, SBs, Assembly Records, Repairs, Components etc
· Support for any client in relation to the software or technical services offered by the client [appropriate support and training to be provided]
· Work as a key interface & subject matter expert
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
· Technical records experience within an airline, leasing company or MRO
· If you have knowledge or experience of working with lease returns this would be an advantage
If you’ve managed or supervised a team before this would also be an advantage, however the right candidate appointments will be driven by knowledge, flexibility and personality