This job is no longer available
The Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with a turnover of approximately US$ 12 billion and over 50,000 employees. The Group comprises of dnata, the successful Airport Ground Services and Travel Industry division, and Emirates, the Group's rapidly expanding and award winning international Airline. Emirates global network now sees it flying to over 110 destinations across 6 continents, operating a modern fleet of over 150 wide-bodied aircraft. Today the Airline has orders worth over US$ 68 billion for 200 more of the latest aircraft, with plans to operate to many more destinations in the months and years ahead. Essential to our continued business success as we expand will be the ongoing employment of high quality people to join our multi-cultural team of over 150 nationalities.
Dubai, a tourism centre and modern cosmopolitan city with high standards of healthcare, education and leisure pursuits for residents offers those we hire one of the most desirable lifestyle locations in the world. In addition to lifestyle and tax free salary benefits, the Emirates Group also offers professional development opportunities to help employees develop new skills and grow their careers successfully. Discover your future!
- To monitor, organise, hygienically clean and personalise the A380 Shower Spas with the objective of ensuring each First Class customer who uses this unique onboard feature is delighted by the experience.
- The primary area of responsibility is Shower Spa cleanliness and personalisation; however, maintenance of First, Business and Economy Class lavatories, First and Business Class Lounges and general cabin areas is also a responsibility of this role, all to project a positive company image to our customers.
- The role is to clean designated aircraft areas and does not overlap with or replace normal Cabin Crew service duties.
- The CSA will report to the Purser, or the SFS, should the Purser be on crew rest or otherwise unavailable.
- Performs inventory control function confirming products are loaded in the correct quantities. This to ensure onboard facilities can be correctly serviced, in-flight replenishments can be made and a wide range of products will be available for customers to select from in using the facilities.
- To monitor and check Shower Spa and lavatory cleanliness prior to passenger boarding placing appropriate amenity items to prepare for passenger use.
- To promptly and hygienically clean the Shower Spas after every customer use with appropriate cleaning materials, using the CSA Checklist as a guide to meet required standards.
- To prepare the Shower Spa for each customer in coordination with cabin crew at the allocated time from the Shower Spa Reservations System, with selected products displayed in the appropriate manner to delight customers who are using the facility.
- Has through knowledge of the Shower Spa products, service and operation in order to assist cabin crew in introducing the Shower Spa to customers and engage with customers in a confident and friendly manner.
- To ensure no customers enter the Shower Spa once it has being personalised for a customer?s use and advise Purser if the Reservation System is running behind schedule. This will guarantee success of the Shower Spa Reservation System and maintain Shower Spa cleanliness for all our First Class customers.
- To maintain clean and tidy lavatories by routinely completing the CSA Checklist to meet required standards and ensure all amenity items are available.
- To create an aesthetically pleasing, clean and safe working environment by conducting cabin tidy duties in all passenger cabins and social areas.
- To report any defects to the Purser so they can be rectified as soon as possible. To respect and protect company assets, the safety of colleagues and customers by immediately reporting any discrepancies, strange noises or smells, abnormal customer behavior, suspicious items to the nearest crew member so that this can be fully investigated.
- To report for duty on time and ensure conformance to uniform regulations. Respect and obey the chain of command on ground and in-flight and perform duties as directed by the Purser.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the 'Working Here' section of this site. By viewing the 'Dubai Lifestyle' section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years customer service experience with an international hotel chain/airline/world class service provider.
- Experience working in Hospitality Industry within housekeeping department would be an advantage.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
To express your interest in the above vacancy please apply on-line by clicking below, and complete our application form. We will then consider your application and contact you should we wish to shortlist you for an interview. Should you not receive an invitation for an interview within 5 weeks please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. We will retain your details for 12 months unless advised otherwise and re-consider you for future opportunities as they arise. Please also note that if you are not shortlisted you can also update your application at anytime and apply for other opportunities. Thank you for your interest in a career with the Emirates Group.
Please click the Apply now button and search for reference:CSA/BD/18771