This job is no longer available
The Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with a turnover of approximately US$ 12 billion and over 50,000 employees. The Group comprises of dnata, the successful Airport Ground Services and Travel Industry division, and Emirates, the Group's rapidly expanding and award winning international Airline. Emirates global network now sees it flying to over 110 destinations across 6 continents, operating a modern fleet of over 150 wide-bodied aircraft. Today the Airline has orders worth over US$ 68 billion for 200 more of the latest aircraft, with plans to operate to many more destinations in the months and years ahead. With our international network constantly expanding and opportunities arising in countries/cities outside of Dubai, we are looking for career motivated individuals to join our operations in their home countries. If you have the talent to support our business, we can offer you a wealth of benefits. The opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious and progressive airlines in the sky, or for a leader in ground handling and passenger service operations in an airport environment. Discover your future!
- To manage and ensure a safe and efficient airport operation, in order that EK image, reputation and Customer Service levels are maintained and enhanced to the highest standards.
- To implement and periodically review strategy to ensure that all procedures, standards and instructions as laid down by Airport Services and other head office departments are complied with by Airport staff.
- To achieve Ground Handling performance targets as set by Airport Services such as flight punctuality, check-in standards and baggage delivery times in order that EK remains competitive at all times.
- To manager employees through a combination of guidance, training, support, motivation and delegation with successful monitoring and promotion of teamwork in order to further staff development.
- Perform all administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner e.g. Monthly Reports, Staff Appraisals, Baggage Claim Settlements and general correspondence, particularly complaints.
- Control expenditure in order that it remains within the predefined parameters of the station budget. Maximise revenue from excess baggage collections and airport ticket sales and / or by securing additional interline traffic.
You must have the right to live and work in Ethiopia.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer our employee's competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Experience and Qualifications:
- High school level of education or equivalent.
- Proven experience in Airport Ground Handling Services and must have sound knowledge of Emirates route network and aircraft.
- Should have successfully completed the relevant professional training such as Passenger Services, Baggage Services, Cargo, Weight and Balance and Reservations and Ticketing.
- The job requires the candidate to work in a proactive manner and use initiative to resolve discrepancies and unforeseen problems using set guidelines.
- Computer literate.
To express your interest in the above vacancy please apply on-line by clicking below, and complete our application form. We will then consider your application and contact you should we wish to shortlist you for an interview. Should you not receive an invitation for an interview within 5 weeks please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. We will retain your details for 12 months unless advised otherwise and re-consider you for future opportunities as they arise. Please also note that if you are not shortlisted you can also update your application at anytime and apply for other opportunities. Thank you for your interest in a career with the Emirates Group.
Please click the Apply now button and search for reference:ASM/YS/22148