This job is no longer available
Loadmaster Instructor (Customer Training Specialist)
We are looking for an experienced Loadmaster Instructor to manage and perform the efficient development and delivery of C-17 Loadmaster training provided through the Boeing C-17 International Training Centre.
- Oversees the development, delivery and evaluation of Loadmaster training.
- Develops updates for Loadmaster training courses and materials to satisfy requirements. Performs reviews to ensure courseware materials and products are current and accurate. Uses specialised software technology to research, configure, maintain, update and develop new and existing media and materials.
- Instructs Loadmaster training courses using a variety of media and training devices and established courseware materials.
- Assesses student performance in C-17 Loadmaster simulators, classroom, learning center, and other aircrew training device environments. Assesses student learning and adjusts presentation to ensure successful understanding by all students.
- Maintain a high level of proficiency in instructional methods, aircrew training device, and aircraft system operations applicable to crew position.
- Understands the basic concepts military manuals, standards, curriculum, schedules, engineering data and related documentation.
- Develops solutions, in collaboration with other team members and in accordance with established procedure and policies/guidelines. Implements endorsed changes as directed. Pursues continuous process improvements.
- Applies processes, quality assurance and standards to courseware development. Interacts and collaborates with internal/external team members. Develops high performance aircraft specific training materials. Establishes processes for identifying training content and evaluating training effectiveness.
- Conducts analyses to evaluate customer technical training needs to determine appropriate training content, objectives and design. Performs analysis required to ensure products incorporate latest aircraft/machine technology interfaces.
- Coaches and develops others.
You should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Adaptability - Treats change and new situations as opportunities for learning or growth focuses on the beneficial aspects of change speaks positively about the change to fellow senior employees and external customers.
- Aviation & Weapons Systems - Extensive and specialised knowledge of aviation or weapons systems including theory of operation and troubleshooting within the organisation or department.
- Coaching and Teaching - Consistently clarifies expected behaviors, knowledge, and level of proficiency by guiding, seeking and giving information and checking for understanding.
- Consistently provides instruction and positive models in order to help internal employees and external customers develop skills and knowledge.
- Customer Focus - Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; develops and sustains productive customer relationships.
- Instruction Skills - Extensive and specialised instructional skills (e.g. preparation, delivery, summary, assess student progress, remediation, motivation, engagement).
- Instructional Media & Methods - Extensive and specialised knowledge of instructional media and methods (e.g. interactive computer mbased instruction, web based instruction, instructor led lecture, demonstration, practical application).
- Instructional Systems Design - Extensive and specialised knowledge of Instructional Systems Design (ISD) methodology (e.g., analysis, design, development, implementation, evaluation).
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
Do you have current rights to live and work in the UK?
Ideally you will be educated to degree level and hold a significant amount of related work experience. Ideally you will hold a substantial amount of flying experience as a Loadmaster on a multi-engine aircraft with experience in AMC, airdrop, airland and special operations highly desirable. Ideally you will have previously worked as a Loadmaster instructor. Prior Simcert qualification and C-17 Aircraft operating experience highly desired. General instructor experience in academic and theoretical topics also required.
Other Job Related Information:
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. IT IS NOT FOR AN EXPAT ASSIGNMENT. Benefits and pay are determined in line with local country labor market practices. Please list all of the Countries in which you are a citizen and/or have work authorization for on the top of your resume. Immigration sponsorship may be provided to qualified candidates as required.
To apply, please click on the "Apply Now Button"
Boeing is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace.