This job is no longer available
Ryan Aviation on behalf of our client Jet Airways based in Istanbul are seeking B777 Captains / Instructors / Examiners, current and qualified on the B777.
Positions are available for an immediate start, subject to assessment and Indian DGCA Security Clearance. Assessments will be conducted in May/June/July/August 2013.
THE AIRLINE WILL COVER COST OF EXPENSES INVOLVED IN UNDERGOING RECENCY TRAINING for B777 Captains who have not flown for more than 1 year subject to certain conditions.
- Basic salary and overtime allowance
- Accommodation allowance
- Travel allowance
- Medical cover
- Loss of license cover
- Personal accident cover
- Transport provided
- JAA/ICAO/FAA license types are acceptable
- Candidate's requirements:
- Have a current & valid B777 type rating
- Min 6000 hours total flying time of which at least 2500 hours PIC & 700 hours should be on type
- Last flight on type within 36 months
- Hold a first class medical certificate
- No history of incidents or accidents