Electrical Design Engineer - Aircraft Interiors
Our client urgently requires an experienced Electrical Design Engineer with knowledge of Aircraft Interiors to support key projects in Upper Austria.
- 5+ years Electrical Design experience within Aircraft Interiors.
- experience in the aircraft business jets.
- experience with composites beneficial.
- general knowledge on airworthiness requirements (ARINC, FAR, SAE,
- Catia V5.
- PLM (SAP preferred).
- autonomous working.
- Team player.
- willingness for business trips (America)
- Fluent written and verbal English language skills.
- EU Member Passport Holder.
- You must have the right to live and work in Austria for this role.
- direct coordination with customer, suppliers and internal departments.
- creation of design concepts.
- creation of 3D models.
- creation of 2D drawings (Interface Drawings, Installation Drawings,
- creation of tolerance studies.
- data management in SAP PLM.
- creation of technical specifications for suppliers.
- creation/tracking of time schedules.