EASA Part-66 B1 & B2 Engineers
HAITEC Aircraft Maintenance GmbH consist of a competent staff of international professionals, working as a versatile team for one goal, and that being to offer the best service to our customers. At our facility located on Frankfurt-Hahn-Airport, we employ more than 200 qualified persons.
EASA Part-66 B1 & B2 Engineers,
type rated on Gulfstream G550 is required, starting as soon as possible.
- EASA B1 license for airframe systems or
- EASA B2 license for avionic systems
- Type rating on Gulfstream G 550
- High standard of English language with German as a second language advantageous
- A team player who enjoys working with minimal supervision and understands the work related requirements of other teams
- Enjoying the energy of trouble shooting.
- Structured approach and enjoy working in a fast pace environment.
Please send copies of your license along with your application to the "Apply Now Button"
Further information: www.haitec.aero