This job is no longer available
Our client is looking for a Senior Quality engineer for their Derby operation. This senior role will involve the successful applicant becoming the point of contact and technical expertise for suppliers, with a view to increase the overall efficiency, effectiveness and profitability of the operation by identifying and facilitating areas for improvement.
This role will also involve the rectification of supplier and customer issues through root cause analysis and a strong technical knowledge and focus on the overall operation.
- HNC/HND/NVQ3 or Equivalent 10 years in a Mechanical Engineering Environment
- Extensive ISO9001 Experience
- Extensive Experience in Problem Resolution 7 Step 8D
- Extensive Experience of Presenting Information in a Logical Manner
- DESIRABLE: Lead Auditor Qualified
- DESIRABLE: Six Sigma and Lean Experience
- £33,405 – 38,056 (Do not publicise)
The ideal candidate will have extensive engineering/manufacturing experience within an aerospace/automotive environment.