This job is no longer available
- Contract Term: 3 years renewable
- Operational Base: Bangkok, Thailand
- Ref #: 773
- Aircraft Type: B787
- JAA/EASA License
- EU Passport
- 5000 hours total time
- 2000 hours on B777, B767/757, B747 or B737EFIS/NG
- 1500 PIC hours on a Boeing aircraft
- Current Boeing type rating
- Under 61 years old at date off application
Screenings are to be held in Oslo in July and August 2013.
On behalf of Norwegian Long Haul A/S we are looking for Relief Captains to fly Norwegian's new B787 Dreamliners. This is an excellent opportunity to build your career on one of the world's most modern long haul aircraft.
- Great Pay and Per Diems
- Commuting possibilities to Europe during days off
- Layover accommodation and ground transportation provided by Norwegian
- Travel benefits for pilot and qualifying family members
- Medical Repatriation insurance is provided by Rishworth at no charge. Loss of Income insurance can be added for a nominal fee
For more details and to fast track your application please APPLY NOW and register at www.rishworthaviation.com, once registered you will be able to view the full job description including pay. If you are registered already please login to your pilot portal.
Pilots who don't yet meet these experience requirements are invited to register and update their details at www.rishworthaviation.com. When your experience matches our position requirements, we will be able to notify you of positions which you qualify for, which may be of interest to you.