B787 Non Type Rated Captain Norwegian
- Contract Term: 3 years renewable
- Operational base: Bangkok, Thailand
- Ref #: 775
- Aircraft Type: B787
- JAA/EASA License
- EU passport
- 5000 hours total time
- 2000 PIC hours on any Boeing aircraft
- 500 PIC widebody Boeing hours
- Current B777, B767/B757 or B747-400 type rating
- Under 61 years old at date off application
Screenings are to be held in Oslo in July and August 2013
On behalf of Norwegian Long Haul A/S we are looking for Captains to fly Norwegian's new B787 Dreamliners. The ideal candidate is a current B777 Captain. This is a great opportunity to Captain the B787 Dreamliner.
- Great Pay and Per Diems
- Commuting possibilities to Europe during days off
- Layover accommodation and ground transportation provided by Norwegian
- Travel benefits for pilot and qualifying family members
- Medical Repatriation insurance is provided by Rishworth at no charge. Loss of Income insurance can be added for a nominal fee
For more details and to fast track your application please APPLY NOW and register at www.rishworthaviation.com, once registered you will be able to view the full job description including pay. If you are registered already please login to your pilot portal.
Pilots who don't yet meet these experience requirements are invited to register and update their details at www.rishworthaviation.com. When your experience matches our position requirements, we will be able to notify you of positions which you qualify for, which may be of interest to you.