Korean Air B747-400 First Officer - Screenings available now!
Contract Term: 5 years renewable
Location/Base: Commuting - extensive worldwide network
Ref #: 885
Aircraft Type: B747-400
- 300+ hours on B747-400
- 2,000+ total jet airline transport hours
- Flown on B747-400 within the last 12 months Under 45 years of age at date of joining First Officers must hold a College or University Degree/Diploma (minimum 2 year course)
- No more than 3 changes in airline within the last 5 years (some exceptions may be accepted)
22-26 July - Cut off for applications: 22 May
19-23 August - Cut off for applications: 21 June
23-27 September - Cut off for applications: 23 July
21-25 October - Cut off for applications: 23 August
18-22 November - Cut off for applications: 23 September
16-20 Dec - Cut off for applications: 23 October
Korean Air is a leading commuting contract for expat pilots, with over 400 pilots from throughout the globe on contract. Korean Air has worked with Rishworth Aviation since 1996 to source expat Captains and First Officers for the A330, B737-NG, B777 and B744. Rishworth is the leading recruitment agency for Korean Air with a large number of pilots on contract. These pilots are able to share their experience and advice with you before your screening and start on contract.
- 11 consecutive days off at home each month + an additional 2 - 3 travel days
- Flights on Korean Air’s extensive network for monthly days off and other travel benefits
- 5 Star accommodation while in Seoul and excellent layover accommodation at all other bases.
- Rishworth Aviation offers the leading insurances in the market, with both global Medical Insurance and Loss of Income policies at excellent group rates
Korean Air Pilot Testimonial
“KAL is the best airline – flight operations, aircraft maintenance and the level of respect the company gives the pilots. I always tell my colleagues at other airlines that KAL is the best. When I considered applying for KAL I compared Rishworth with other agencies I had dealt with in the past, and Rishworth was the most reliable, plausible company. There are two things that are very important to me and I’m very happy with how Rishworth has managed these 1) Rishworth wire money to my account on time every month, and 2) Rishworths have quality insurance protection at the right price. I feel secure with Rishworths size and I have found them to be a very good agency.” (Rishworth Contractor, Korean Air Captain)
For more details and to fast track your application please APPLY NOW and register at www.rishworthaviation.com, once registered you will be able to view the full job description including pay. If you are registered already please login to your pilot portal
Pilots who don't yet meet these experience requirements are invited to register and update their details at www.rishworthaviation.com. When your experience matches our position requirements, we will be able to notify you of positions which you qualify for, which may be of interest to you.