Ethiopian B737NG Captains - Flexable Contracts NOW available - Screenings schedulled to suit you.
Direct Personnel International is now accepting applications from suitably qualified B737NG Captains for positions with Ethiopian for an immediate start. This is a 3 year contract with possible extensions.
However flexable options of 1, 2 or 3 year durations are on offer, in addition to being able to exercise the privilidges of your licence shows this to be one of the most stable yet flexable contract assignments there is at the moment.
What does Ethiopian offer:
- Excellent Annual NET Payments
- Overtime payable for each and every hour over the standard 80 block hours
- Per Diems payable for each operational day (flying, standby, simulator, ground training)
- Accomodation allowances
- Bonus payment (NET) after completion of 3 years service and Yearly thereafter whilst on assignment
- FREE Group Medical Scheme provided to you for the full duration of your assignment
- EXcellent travel privilidges for you and your family both within the Ethiopian Network and the Star Alliance.
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to apply:
Minimum of 4500 hours total flying time
Minimum of 2000 hours PIC on commercial jets
Minimum of 1500 hours PIC on B737NG type.
Current B737 - 3/900 rating
Current Class 1 Medical.
Last flight on the B737NG must be within the last 12 months.
Last sim on the B737NG must be within the last 12 months.
ICAO minimum level 4 English Proficiency.
No history of accidents or incidents.
No criminal records and non security restrictions.
Must hold a valid passport
Ideally maximum of 62 years of age at commencement of assignment.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3 years with possible extensions.