Licensed Aircraft Engineer I- Manila
- Reporting to SMM , carry out maintenance and certification on company aircraft (including cabin maintenance) to ensure optimum serviceability and operational schedules are met.
- Liaise with MCC when certain maintenance tasks are required and delay situation.
- Supervise Mechanics and Technicians and all aspects of servicing, defect rectification and maintenance carried out on the aircraft.
- Take all necessary measures to ensure safety of personnel working in the vicinity of the aircraft and preventing damage to the aircraft and preventing damage to the aircraft or its equipment.
- Ensure Mechanics/ Technicians adhere to the instructions laid down in the aircraft approved documents.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer our employee's competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits,
Minimum Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) relevant to IT
- Must have served an apprenticeship with an airline/approved organisation or have received equivalent formal training.
- Proven experience as a certifying Engineer. Thorough job knowledge covering all aspects of aircraft maintenance practices and procedures.
- Must be fully familiar with legislative and legal matters relating to the safe and airworthy operation and maintenance of aircraft to international standards.
- A valid ICAO type II license/JAR 66/GCAA type rated in at least two types of Company aircrafts with the applicable approvals.
- Must have a A330 & B777 License/Approval.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Please submit your application before 1st June 2013 23:59 GMT + 3 hours
The Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with a turnover of approximately US$ 15.6 billion and over 50,000 employees. The Group comprises of dnata, the successful Airport Ground Services and Travel Industry division, and Emirates, the Group's rapidly expanding and award winning international airline. Emirates global network now sees it flying to over 121 destinations across 6 continents, operating a modern fleet of over 170wide-bodied aircraft.
Today the airline has orders worth over US$ 84 billion for 233 more of the latest aircraft, with plans to operate to many more destinations in the months and years ahead. With our international network constantly expanding and opportunities arising in countries/cities outside of Dubai, we are looking for career motivated individuals to join our operations in their home countries. If you have the talent to support our business, we can offer you a wealth of benefits. The opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious and progressive airlines in the sky, or for a leader in ground handling and passenger service operations in an airport environment. Discover your future!