B737 Captains for SunExpress COMMUTING ROSTER
Sigma Aviation Services are delighted to announce that our client SUNEXPRESS have a requirement for RATED B737NG CAPTAINs.
**Now scheduling June assessment dates**
This opportunity is open to JAA licence holders with currency and 1000 PIC HOURS ON B737 meeting specific minimum requirements:
Minimum requirements include:
- EU National with JAA License (some restrictions apply)
- 4000 hours total time
- 1000 hours PIC on B737
- 1500 hours total time on JET aircraft over 27 tonnes
- Less than 60 years of age at time of application
- Date of last flight MUST be within past 12 months (SIM only not acceptable)
Some highlights of the package include:
- Salary can be paid in Lira or Euro
- Commuting roster available with 7 consecutive days off every calendar month
- Access to fantastic routes with travel on Lufthansa, SunExpress and Turkish Airlines networks
- Ankara base
Some terms and conditions of interest:
- Loss of licence, health insurance, accident insurance all provided
Full Briefing back is provided including SIM profile. Psychometric assessment (DLR) is required including online preparation in advance of travel to Istanbul (12 hours). Tickets on SunExpress network are provided for travel to assessment OR you can book your own flights and accommodation is provided instead.
If you think you might be interested in this role then please apply online now.
THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY FOR REDUCING THE MTOW REQUIREMENT OR ANY OTHER REQUIREMENT. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE.