This job is no longer available
PremiAir Aviation Services Limited is a leading supplier of pilot services to Police Air Support Units within the UK. We are looking for a Police Helicopter Pilot to join our NPAS Benson team and also a Floating Police Helicopter Pilot to provide cover at this and its other bases as and when required.
The ideal candidate will be EC135 type rated and a team player but must have the following minimum qualifications:
- JAA/EASA CPL(H) and current Class 1 Medical.
- 1500 hrs of helicopter flying experience.
- 500 hours as Pilot in Command of helicopters.
- 500 hours on twin engine helicopters.
- 500 hours of relevant onshore experience.
- 50 hours of night flying of which 20 must have been as PIC.
- Appropriate low flying experience.
Previous police flying experience and a TRI/TRE endorsement will be a distinct advantage.
These are full time positions and attract competitive remuneration packages.
Please send or email a statement of interest together with a current detailed CV to: Chief Pilot P&U, PremiAir Aviation Services Limited, Business Aviation Centre, Blackbushe Airport, Camberley, Surrey GU17 9LG or email: firstname.lastname@example.org