This job is no longer available
Royal Brunei Airlines, the National Carrier of Brunei Darussalam invites applications from qualified professionals for the following position, based in London, United Kingdom.
COUNTRY MANAGER – UNITED KINGDOM
You will be responsible to maximize revenue in United Kingdom via all distribution channels, through the most effective and innovative sales and marketing campaigns, within agreed budgets and deadlines. You are a business Leader and will provide effective leadership to the Team and help position Royal Brunei as a warm and professional international airline with the highest levels of customer service.
- Meet and exceed revenue and yield targets set for the UK market
- Develop and implement the Company sales and marketing plans by channels and segments and ensure these plans are yielding results.
- Develop and maintain effective brand positioning in line with RB’s objectives
- Maintain highest levels of Customer service in Sales, Reservation and at the Airport
- Provide support to travel industry partners and leverage their strengths to maximise revenue
- Develop strong working relationship with various National Tourist Organisations and implement agreed plans within budget and timelines
- Facilitate and carry out various administrative functions to maintain the City and Airport Offices, Staff and Supplier relationships.
- Assist in overseeing the airport operations at Heathrow airport
- Maintain an effective performance management system for Staff
- Manage some key Travel Agency and Corporate accounts directly
- Represent company in relevant forums or as delegated by the Head of Sales.
- Plan, implement manage annual and other budgets for the UK Station.
- Assist RB VIP‘s and premium customers as and when required
- Maintain close working relationship with the Brunei Embassy in United Kingdom and other Organisations associated with travel to/from the Sultanate
- University degree, preferably in air transport management, sales and marketing or business administration.
- Proven airline experience, including experience at management level preferably in a similar role.
- A proven track record in airline sales & marketing, reservations & managing a diverse workplace.
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Cultural awareness having worked with different cultures and perhaps in different Countries
- Sound negotiating skills and ability to work with Senior people in Governments and other Organisations
- Good analytical skills to make positive use of broad range of data and information
To apply please click on the "Apply Now Button"