Tasks which would be designated to the position would include providing assistance for the following:
- Develop and present a national AIS System Road Map by defining operational and technical requirements
- Develop and implement workflows and standards for Dynamic and Static Data operations
- Follow up and assist in the AIS automation.
- Prepare AIS Training Documentation and conduct necessary training where necessary to AIS Staff
- Prepare Guidance Materials for AIS staff to enable them to work in a standard manner.
- Prepare the documentation related to AIS automation.
- Develop a national plan for AIS to AIM Transition inline with ICAO Roadmap
- Develop role and responsibilities for AIS Sections in addition to job descriptions
- Specify technical and administrative issues to implement the quality management system (ISO) in the AIS Department according to ICAO SARPs.
- Perform a review of present AIP and update the AIP in accordance with the data received
- Prepare Service Level Agreements with the data providers and establish connection between the data providers and the AIS Headquarters
- Introduce and follow up the quality management system (ISO).
- Prepare work plan for the development of AIS (AIS web, automation, etc.).
- Perform other related duties as may be required.
- Assist ICAA in AIS issues where coordination is needed in different Areas (ATS, CNS, MET, AGA)
- Assist ICAA in establishing relationship with international organisations and neighbouring States
- Liaise with Aircraft Operators in AIS Matters on behalf of ICAA
Assist ICAA in regional and international meetings in different areas.
- Thorough knowledge of ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs) and Procedures for Air Navigation Services (PANS) relating to AIS, as well as Annexes 4, 14 and 15.
- Knowledge of ISO and AIS automation.
- Knowledge on Airspace Planning
- Extensive experience in a modern, up-to-date environment, at increasing levels of responsibility, leading to supervisory level in Air Navigation Services (ANS) and Aeronautical Information Services (AIS) in large government, international organization or aviation industry.
- Senior level experience in organization and management of Aeronautical Information Service
- (AIS) in a civil authority, ATS provider, airport or an international organization
- Experience of managing people and the provision of services to a corporate client.
- Experience in the implementation / development of a national AIS System
- Experience in AIS to AIM Transition work in accordance with ICAO Roadmap
- Conversant with the requirements of all current relevant legislation.
- Experience in a multi cultural environment and good relations with international organisations.
- Middle East experiences an asset.
More jobs like this
- Contract £100,000 or more Aerospace Engineering jobs in Iraq
- Contract £100,000 or more Engineering Product Lifecycle Management jobs in Iraq
- Contract £100,000 or more Product Data Management Specialist jobs in Iraq
- Contract £100,000 or more Quality jobs in Iraq
- Contract £100,000 or more Quality Systems Specialist jobs in Iraq