This job is no longer available
Every moment, every day, our crews are helping CHC Helicopter customers go further, do more and come home safely. We set the standard for safety, service, and efficiency, with a modern aircraft fleet and talented people. Get a vertical lift – join CHC
Vacancies exist for Contractor S92 AWSAR Commanders at various SAR Bases within the Republic of Ireland.
The AWSAR Commander will be responsible to the Base Chief Pilot and will perform duties in accordance with the Company Operations Manual Parts A & F.
Qualifications & Attributes:
Applications are invited from current AWSAR pilots who fulfil the following criteria:
- ATPL Licence, with ME IR
- Total helicopter Hours 2,500
- Hours on S92A – 100 with 500 hours of AWSAR Command experience or 250 hours on type. Appropriate training will be provided as required for a suitable candidate.
- 1000 Hours P1/P1 U/S on ME Helicopters
- Completed/recently passed a Command Course
- Have completed 3 Years as a Pilot in a dedicated AWSAR environment
CHC Helicopter is a leader in enabling customers to go further, do more and come home safely, including oil and gas companies, government search-and-rescue agencies and organisations requiring helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services through the Heli-One division. The company is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, and operates more than 240 aircraft in about 30 countries around the world.
For more information please click on the 'Apply now Button'