A320 Captain (SAA)
Our Client, Sichuan Airlines based in Chengdu, China, requires for immediate and upcoming employment 45 Airbus A320 Captains.
It offers one of the best remuneration packages currently on the market with attractive commuting options.
- hold a passport from a country with diplomatic relations with China;
- hold a recognized airline pilot license with a valid and current captain type rating on an A320 or A330 variants issued by a member country of ICAO;
- have at least 3,000 hours total time;
- have at least 400 hours PIC on an aircraft of the A320 or A330 aircraft family at the start of employment;
- having flown an aircraft of the A320 or A330 aircraft family as captain within the last 12 months;
- have experience on international routes;
- hold a valid Class 1 medical and be age 57 or below at the start of employment;
- hold a an ICAO Level IV English certificate or better (must be indicated on licence); have no record of responsibility for any aviation incident/accident;
- have no record of criminal activities;
Preference will be given to candidates who have renewed their proficiency check (PC) within the last 6 months.
Candidates are eligible to A330 upgrade after completing 3,000 hours PIC on the A320 with the Airline.
Our client offers an outstanding benefit package including:
For Option 1, Full time
- a monthly remuneration package, including lodging allowance and bonuses, averaging 16,750 US $ net of taxes as follows:
- 15,000 US $ base remuneration; 800 US $ lodging allowance; 9,000 US $ yearly loyalty bonus per year paid after the third year of service; 13,000 US $ yearly loyalty bonus per year paid after the sixth year of service;
For Option 2, 12 weeks on / 4 weeks off or 103 days off per year
- a monthly remuneration package, including lodging allowance and bonuses, averaging 15,400 US $ net of taxes as follows:
- 14,000 US $ base remuneration; 800 US $ lodging allowance; 9,000 US $ yearly loyalty bonus per year paid after the third year of service; 13,000 US $ yearly loyalty bonus per year paid after the sixth year of service;
For all options
- a travel allowance of 6,000 US $ per year; ID travel privileges as per Airline rules; expat support services at screening, induction and throughout the period of service.
A three to six year renewable contract is offered.
Crew Member Support in China
AeroPersonnel provides the best Expat support in China. This support is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week in English and Chinese. It starts during the screening process and the induction process. It continues during your full period of service in China. AeroPersonnel’s Chinese partner, FASCO HR Services Int’l, provides this assistance. Support is available throughout China.
FASCO HR Services Int’l is based in Shanghai. It is an aviation personnel support specialist company employing more than 2,000 people and has been operating in China for more than 23 years. It services international airlines and corporate aviation operating in Shanghai. It is very experienced in servicing the needs of expats in China.
FASCO representatives will be waiting for you at the airport on the date of your arrival in China. They will personally escort you every day of the screening process. They will be there again when you report for work and will assist with your induction with Sichuan Airlines. They will also be there during the full duration of your period of service with the Airline.
To apply candidates should visit AeroPersonnel’s Web Site at www.aeropersonnel.com. Clicking in sequence on the Job Central, Apply for a Job will lead them to the application portal where after selecting the A320PIC/SAA job they can upload their resume and fill-in their licencing and experience information.
Scans of the following documents should also be uploaded through the portal:
- Photo page of passport;
- Front and back of licence;
- Medical certificate;
- Valid proficiency check;
- Last three pages of logbook;
- No violation/incident accident letter from the relevant Civil Aviation Authority;
- Licence validation letter from the relevant Civil Aviation Authority.
Please do not send other documents at this stage.
In case of problems, candidates can e-mail their resume as a MS Word (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) attachments at email@example.com. In this case, please indicate reference A320PIC/SAA in your cover email.
Resumes must indicate PIC time on type and date of last flight on the A320 aircraft family. Date of birth information must also be indicated.
Resumes in PDF File format or Word documents containing graphic files are not compatible with our computerized recruitment management system.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
Last updated : April 27, 2013