This job is no longer available
Airbus A320 Captain
Our Client, Beijing Capital Airlines based in Beijing China, requires for immediate and upcoming employment 30 Airbus A320 Captains.
It offers an excellent remuneration package.
- hold a passport from a country with diplomatic relations with China;
- hold a recognized airline pilot license with a valid and current captain type rating on an A320 or A330 variants issued by a member country of ICAO;
- have at least 3,000 hours total time;
- have at least 400 hours PIC on an aircraft of the A320 aircraft family at the start of employment;
- having flown an aircraft of the A320 aircraft family as captain within the last 12 months;
- have experience on international routes;
- hold a valid Class 1 medical and be age 5 5or below at the start of employment;
- hold a an ICAO Level IV English certificate or better (must be indicated on licence);
- have no record of responsibility for any aviation incident/accident;
- have no record of criminal activities;
Preference will be given to candidates who have renewed their proficiency check (PC) within the last 6 months.
Our client offers an outstanding benefit package including:
For Option 1 (6 weeks on / 2 weeks off) or for Option 2 (3 weeks on / 1 week off). Off duty periods can be paired with Airline pre-approval
- a monthly remuneration package, including lodging allowance and bonuses, averaging 16,400 US $ net of taxes (first three year term) as follows:
- 15,000 US $ base remuneration for the first three year term;
- 16,000 US $ base remuneration for the second three year term;
- 8,000 US $ yearly loyalty bonus per year paid after the first year of service;
- 12,000 US $ yearly loyalty bonus per year paid after the second year of service;
- 15,000 US $ yearly loyalty bonus per year paid after the third year of service;
- 16,000 US $ yearly loyalty bonus per year paid after the four year of service;
- 16,000 US $ yearly loyalty bonus per year paid after the fifth year of service;
- 16,000 US $ yearly loyalty bonus per year paid after the sixth year of service;
- 6,000 US $ yearly safety bonus paid every six months
- a travel allowance of 10,000 US $ per year;
- ID travel privileges as per Airline rules;
- expat support services at screening, induction and throughout the period of service.
A three year to six renewable contract is offered.
Crew Member Support in China
AeroPersonnel provides the best Expat support in China. This support is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week in English and Chinese. It starts during the screening process and the induction process. It continues during your full period of service in China. AeroPersonnel’s Chinese partner, FASCO HR Services Int’l, provides this assistance. Support is available throughout China.
FASCO HR Services Int’l is based in Shanghai. It is an aviation personnel support specialist company employing more than 2,000 people and has been operating in China for more than 23 years. It services international airlines and corporate aviation operating in Shanghai. It is very experienced in servicing the needs of expats in China.
FASCO representatives will be waiting for you at the airport on the date of your arrival in China. They will personally escort you every day of the screening process. They will be there again when you report for work and will assist with your induction with Beijing Capital Airlines. They will also be there during the full duration of your period of service with the Airline.
To apply candidates should visit AeroPersonnel’s Web Site at www.aeropersonnel.com. Clicking in sequence on the Job Central, Apply for a Job will lead them to the application portal where after selecting the A320PIC/ADC job they can upload their resume and fill-in their licencing and experience information. Aviation documents can also be uploaded through the portal.
In case of problems, candidates can e-mail their resume as a MS Word (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) attachments at firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, please indicate reference A320PIC/ADC in your cover email.
Resumes must indicate PIC time on type and date of last flight on the A320 aircraft family. Date of birth information must also be indicated.
Resumes in PDF File format or Word documents containing graphic files are not compatible with our computerized recruitment management system. They are automatically set aside and have to be replaced.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
Last updated : April 27, 2012