This job is no longer available
Airbus A320 Captain
Our Client, a growing airline operating in China, requires for immediate and upcoming employment 40 Airbus A320 Captains.
It offers an updated and unprecedented remuneration package that is the best package currently on the market whatever the aircraft type.
- hold a passport from a country with diplomatic relations with China;
- hold a recognized airline pilot license with a valid and current captain type rating on an aircraft within the A320 aircraft family;
- have at least 3,000 hours total time;
- have at least 500 hours PIC on an aircraft of the A320 aircraft family at the start of employment;
- having flown an aircraft of the A320 aircraft family as captain within the last 12 months;
- have experience on international routes;
- hold a valid Class 1 medical and be age 55 or below at the start of employment;
- hold a an ICAO Level IV English certificate or better (must be indicated on licence);
- have no record of responsibility for any aviation incident/accident;
- have no record of criminal activities;
Preference will be given to candidates who have renewed their proficiency check (PC) within the last 6 months or have flown the aircraft and/or have completed three take-offs and landings within the last three months.
Our client offers an outstanding benefit package including:
- a monthly remuneration package, including lodging allowance and bonuses, averaging 18,000 US $ net of taxes as follows:
- 11,000 US $ base remuneration (132,000 US $ per year);
- 2,500 US lodging allowance (30,000 US $ per year);
- 6,000 US $ yearly loyalty bonus paid after the first year of service;
- 26,000 US $ yearly loyalty bonus paid after the second year of service;
- 60,000 US $ loyalty bonus paid after the third year of service;
- 1,000 US $ fuel saving bonus paid every month (average based on actual numbers);
- 1,000 US $ monthly safety bonus paid every twelve months (12,000 US $);
- a travel allowance of 10,000 US $ per year;
- a 6 weeks on/two weeks off work schedule;
- medical insurance coverage in China;
- ID travel privileges as per Airline rules;
- expat support services at induction and throughout the period of service.
A three year renewable contract is offered.
Crew Member Support in China
AeroPersonnel provides the best Expat support in China. This support is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week in English and Chinese. It starts during the screening process and the induction process. It continues during your full period of service in China. AeroPersonnel’s Chinese partner, FASCO HR Services Int’l, provides this assistance. Support is available throughout China.
FASCO HR Services Int’l is based in Shanghai. It is an aviation personnel support specialist company employing more than 2,000 people and has been operating in China for more than 23 years. It services international airlines and corporate aviation operating in Shanghai. It is very experienced in servicing the needs of expats in China.
FASCO representatives will be waiting for you at the airport on the date of your arrival in China. They will personally escort you every day of the screening process. They will be there again when you report for work and will assist with your induction with Spring Airlines. They will also be there during the full duration of your period of service with the Airline.
To apply candidates should apply by visiting AeroPersonnel’s Web Site at www.aeropersonnel.com. Clicking in sequence on the Job Central, Apply for a Job will lead them to the application portal where after selecting the A320PIC/ASGA job they can upload their resume and fill-in their licencing and experience information. Aviation documents can also be uploaded through the portal.
Also scans of the following documents should be uploaded through the portal or emailed:
- - Photo page of passport;
- - Front and back of licence;
- - Medical certificate;
- - Valid proficiency check;
- - Last three pages of logbook;
- - No violation/incident accident letter from the relevant Civil Aviation Authority;
- - Licence validation letter from the relevant Civil Aviation Authority.
Please do not send other documents at this stage.
Alternatively, candidates can e e-mail their resume as a MS Word (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) attachments at email@example.com. Please indicate reference A320PIC/ASGA in your cover email.
Resume must indicate PIC time on type and date of last flight on the A320 aircraft family. Date of birth information must also be indicated.
Resumes in PDF File format or Word documents containing graphic files are not compatible with our computerized recruitment management system.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
Last updated : December 29, 2012