B737 EFIS / NG Captains Required - apply now!
***Sigma Aviation Services are seeking B737NG Captains for positions based in India***
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to join a professional, expanding operation offering long term commuting contracts of three years.
ASSESSMENTS ARE SCHEDULED THROUGHOUT AUGUST 2013 - APPLY NOW!
**FLIGHTS & HOTEL PROVIDED BY AIRLINE TO ATTEND THE ASSESSMENT**
Attractive package on offer includes:
- Basic Monthly Salary USD$9,500 per month NET of Indian taxes
- Loyalty Bonus at end of each year of USD$6,600
- 1 - 3 year renewable contracts
- Commuting schedule - 8 weeks on followed by 2 weeks off
- Overtime earnings at USD$115 per hour flown in excess of 80 hours - existing expat pilots currently flying approx. 95 hours per month with USD$1,725 per month average overtime earnings
- Hotel accommodation provided or INR100,000 per month accommodation allowance available to pilots instead (approx. USD$2,200 per month)
- Local transportation
- Access to International travel on airlines network
- Additional monthly travel allowance for travel off network
- Annual Leave
- Sick Leave
- Accident insurance, loss of licence insurance, mediclaim coverage
- ICAO/FAA/JAA license types acceptable
- Minimum of 4500 hours total flying time
- Minimum of 2000 hours PIC on Jet Aircraft
- Minimum 1000 hours glass cockpit experience
- Minimum of 500 hours PIC on type
- RHS qualified
- Date of last flight within the last 6 months (possible flexibility up to 12)
- Candidates may apply up to the age of 63 years.
- ICAO level 4 or higher English Proficiency
- No history of accidents or incidents
- No criminal record
Please note that you must have flown within the past 6-12 months on B737 and meet all minimum requirements listed above. There is no flexibility with any other minimum requirement. EFIS Captains will be required to provide an NG Differences course at their cost prior to commencing contract.
Also note that there is no possibility to self-fund a type rating - this would not be sufficient unless you also had the minimum PIC hours on type. Please note that our mandate is for hiring of expat crews and so unfortunately Indian pilots cannot apply via an agency.