This job is no longer available
More B737NG Captain wanted! Canada, this winter!
On behalf of our established client, PAS Aviation is looking for Boeing 737 NG Captain for a contract in Canada during Winter, November 2013 till end April 2014.
Please note that this is not a commuting contract, therefore applicants must be able to spend the 6 months entirely in Canada, although accommodation and car will be provided.
Non negotiable requirements applicants must meet:
- Minimum 5000 hours total time, endorsed on a variant of the 737NG
- At least 500 hours as pilot in command on the B737 NG (hours on classic do not count)
- Must have flown as Captain the B737NG within the last two years
- All applicants must hold a valid JAA ATPL, IR, Medical, current Type Rating for the B737 NG.
- All MUST have a validity for the duration of the contract period.-
- Must hold or be able to acquire a US crew visa -
- Maximum age 60 years.
Please apply via email ONLY by forwarding a current CV, with a full breakdown of hours and experience, including the date of your last flight on the B737 NG, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high level of applicants, Only Candidates meeting the requirements mentioned above, will receive a reply.