This job is no longer available
Skymark Airlines B737NG Captains - LAST SCREENING!
Contract Term: 3 years, renewable
Location/Base: Tokyo or Kobe, Japan- with commute home each month
Ref #: 129
Aircraft Type: B737-6/7/8/900 NG
- B737 EFIS or NG type rated
- Total time: 5,000 + hours
- Total PIC time: 1500 + hours
- Total PIC time on B737 EFIS/NG: 1000 + hours
- Currency: Last flight within 18 months
- Age: Under 60 years at date of joining
Skymark Airlines is going to hold the very last screening for their B737NG operations this August in Miami:
- Miami: 8-9 August 2013
This is your last opportunity to join Skymark's B737NG operations! Please complete your application as soon as possible in order to be selected to attend the above screening.
Skymark Airlines is Japan’s 3rd largest carrier, currently operating 25 B737-800s with an average fleet age of 2.5 years. The airline has ordered 6 Airbus A330-300's that will be introduced into service from 2013 and 6 Airbus A380s, its first wide body aircraft. With these orders and increasing their B737 to 30 aircraft in 2013 there is an on-going demand for experienced Captains.
- An excellent opportunity for type rated pilots to fly the B737NG, or A330 and A380 in the future.
- 10 days off (9 consecutive) per month after completion of training, plus 20 days annual leave. Some annual leave days can be added to monthly days off.
- Excellent pay and allowances, including per diems, accommodation, furniture and air tickets for monthly commute.
- Rishworth provides you with both (at no cost to you) Worldwide Medical Insurance cover AND Personal Accident and Illness (Loss of Income / Income Protection) Insurance – both policies being market leading insurances.
Skymark Airlines Pilot Testimonial
"I am on my second contract with Rishworth Aviation and all I can say is thank you. When you are looking for a job, having the right agent to assist you is essential. The recruitment consultants are very efficient during the recruitment process and on my arrival in Japan, I didn´t find a Rishworth representative, I found a friend. Thank you Tsutomu Terashima san [Rishworth’s in market representative] for making everything so easy. Is Rishworth the best? I don’t know but they are doing an excellent job for me." (Rishworth Contractor, B737NG Captain, Skymark Airlines)
Rishworth contract pilots at Skymark are available to share their experiences and advice to you before your screening and start on contract.
For more details and to fast track your application please APPLY NOW and register at www.rishworthaviation.com, once registered you will be able to view the full job description including pay. If you are registered already please login to your pilot portal
Pilots who don't yet meet these experience requirements are invited to register and update their details at www.rishworthaviation.com. When your experience matches our position requirements, we will be able to notify you of positions which you qualify for, which may be of interest to you.