This job is no longer available
TAG AVIATION ASIA LIMITED
TAG Aviation Asia Limited is a member of a global network of companies and a market leader in business aviation and private aircraft management. Due to expansion, we invite applications for the following:
CORPORATE JET – CAPTAINS / FIRST OFFICERS / LICENCED MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS
Base Locations: Hong Kong, Mainland China, Macau, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, and Malaysia
Job Position: Permanent Full Time
Aircraft types: GLOBAL BD700, Gulfstream G450/550, BBJ, Challenger CL604/605/850, and Falcon 7x
License Type: FAA ATP or other ICAO license
Language: Minimum English Level 4
Salary: Excellent Remuneration Package
PILOT APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE:
- Captains with a minimum of 5,000 hours total and 100 hours on type.
- First Officer with a minimum of 2,000 hours total and 50 hours on type, or non-type rated pilots with a minimum of 1,000 hours jet time.
LICENSED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
- B1 (or B1/B2) Hong Kong, B1 (or B1/B2) EASA, or FAA A&P (with recent type training). Hong Kong licensing would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in Corporate Aviation maintenance environment is a prerequisite.
- B1 Type rating on at least one of the listed aircraft types is a preferred. For FAA Licence holders the applicant must have recent appropriate type training and be able to prove 6 months type experience in the preceding 24 months.
APPLY ONLINE & UPLOAD THE FOLLOWINGS:
CV/Resume, Passport, Flying Licenses, Medical, Radio License, Evidence of most recent recurrent training plus check results, 2 photos – One full length photo in uniform, one passport size, logbook (last page) showing 3 takeoff landings, English language proficiency certificate.
Do not apply if you have already submitted your CV/Resume.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note we do not offer rotation rostering.