B2 Avionics Technician Business Aviation
This is an excellent opportunity for a long term career path.
Development and further type ratings will be offered.
- Perform maintenance, inspections, modifications of customer’s aircraft in accordance with the related manufacturer’s instructions and relevant regulations.
- Being a reliable team player
- Customer oriented
The perfect candidate will have:
- an EASA Part-66 License B2
- Global Express rating and/or Hawker 400, 750, 800XP, 850XP, 900XP and/or Falcon 50, 900, 2000EX Easy and/or Gulfstream II, III, IV, V, 200, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 550 and 650 aircraft and or BBJ.
- Good technical English Level (written and spoken)
- having minimum 5 years experience in base maintenance